Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Day Care
Well, it's official. We have chosen a day care and have our name on the roster. We looked at a day care last night, and we liked it, but we still liked Ballancrest Academy the best. We toured four facilities total. Most of the standard things were the same (keeping track of eating, napping, labeling things, sanitary things, holidays, etc), so it was really coming down to how we "felt" about the place, and we just had a good feeling about Ballancrest. It's weird though, I felt pretty anxious calling today to get a spot. You'll all think I'm weird, but I picked up and hung up the phone 3 times before I actually called. I just felt really anxious. I knew we were making a good decision...I guess it was just that we had to make this major decision in the first place. I'll probably be the same way when we choose the pediatrician too! Anyway, I'm really excited now. It turned out we took the last spot in January, so it's a good thing I called when I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment