Only 3 more weeks left. I really can't believe it. It kind of felt like the pregnancy was going really fast at first, and now it's kind of dragging. It's weird because it is so close, yet it seems like it will never get here. A lot of people ask me if I'm ready for the pregnancy to be over and my answer is yes and no. No because of course we are nervous about raising a child...and now that it's so close, it's very real. Also I'm pretty nervous about delivery itself. Yes because everything hurts and is swollen. That part I'm ready to be done with!
I had my doctor appointment last Friday and Ryan came along in case the baby was still in breech. She couldn't tell 100% the position so we did have the ultrasound and saw that he had flipped into the right position. We got to see his head and feet and whatnot. He's pretty big and she said he doesn't have a lot of room. Makes sense since it's almost the due date. Anyway, so now we don't have to worry about c-section or anything right now. Next Friday they will start examining me at each appointment for dilation.
We have the nursery pretty much finished. We've got the furniture set up and valances hung. Ryan has to install the shelf in the closet and we'll eventually need some things on the walls, but at least the baby will have a place to sleep if he decides to come early! Here are a few pictures.
Yesterday I got my hair chopped. Someone at work asked me if it was a mommy-do. It's not. I just wanted something different.
Well, I guess that's all the news for now.
I love the baby's room! it's adorable! getting so close!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteHow precious. I love the baby's room!!
ReplyDelete